Building Your Thinking Power
Part I: Mental Flexibility
Mental flexibility can be defined as a way of thinking - an atitude.
It's a way of approaching situations that allows you to adapt your behavior
so you can achieve the best outcomes. By increasing your mental flexibility,
you become a better listener, a keener observer, a more skilled thinker and
a more effective problem solver.
- Developing listening and feedback skills
- Exercising perceptual skills and mental flexibility
- Interpreting information in an open-minded way
- Determining what causes people to react negatively
- Increasing awareness of varying points of view
- Illustrating the importance of suspending value judgements and waiting for more information
- Learning semantic flexibility and its impact on the thinking process
- Thinking strategically
2 - 2.5 hours