Success / Communication Program
The Success / Communication Program is comprised of several modules
designed to offer a higher, more comprehensive level of training for developing and
improving communication skills. In addition to the presentation materials, each
program also provides ample opportunity for participants to practice what they have learned.
Each module is conducted as a workshop of one or more sessions with five or more
participants from your club, company, or community. Every module includes a script
and instructions for presenting the program. Most modules also include overhead
transparencies or PowerPoint presentations and participant notebooks.
As the seminar leader, you will:
Presentation of a Success / Communication Program can help fulfill one of the
requirements for Advanced Communicator Gold or Advanced Toastmaster Gold recognition.
- Develop strong presentation skills
- Improve your training abilities
- Demonstrate teaching skills in a workship environment
- Learn the "ins and outs" of meeting planning
- Gain expertise with visual aids
- Provide a much needed educational service to others
The chart below lists the titles of the Success / Communication Programs. For details about the programs click on the title to see a summary.